Sunday, November 30, 2008

Love Actually is all around

So today the thing that I really like is the movie Love Actually. I realize it's a few years old now but I rewatched it today to get into the Christmas spirit and rediscovered how much I like it. It has a really sweet message and is very funny. I enjoy how so many of the people's lives intersect. It is definitely on my list of favourite movies from the last few years. If only for this scene...

In my view, any movie where Hugh Grant does an amusing dance is okay in my book.
Another one of my favourite scenes is from the beginning of the movie, specifically this one...

There are so many little moments in this movie that just amuse me that it just makes me feel good.

1 comment:

  1. Love Actually is one of my favorite movies too!! (Even though I did not really like it the first time I saw it) It just totally gets me into the Christmas spirit. I actually just borrowed the movie from Michelle on the weekend. I have not watched it yet.

    ReplyDelete