- Update this blog at least once a week. I did really well with this resolution for a long time. Then I started slipping...a lot. That last couple of months got really bad there.
- Getting a new job.Well, in a sense I have a new job in the sense that I have a different position at the same employer. But really, that wasn't the ultimate goal. I also did have that temporary government job. Here's hoping for more progress in 2012.
- Cleaning my room and keeping it clean. The cleanliness of my room definitely varied throughout the year. It is better now than it was but it is not clean by any stretch of the imagination. Fail..
- Lose some weight. I actually accomplished this goal. I lost about 20 pounds this year. Yay me!! In all honestly, it may have actually been less seeing as how I calibrated the scale halfway through the year, but I just care that the number at the end of the year is less than it was at the start.
- Go to the gym at least twice a week. It didn't happen every week, and sometimes I was lucky if I got there once, but overall not too bad.
- Go through my clothes and books, and donate the ones I no longer need. I got rid of clothes and books once this year. May have to go through them again this year to see if there is anything else I don't need.
- Swear less. Yeah, this was really hard to keep track of. I don't think I succeed though, but it really does make a difference who I am around.
- Practice dance everyday.Not so much.
Anyway, here's to 2012. Hope it's a good one (and not the end of the world. :) )