Friday, November 4, 2011

Who knew Robert Munsch was so popular?

Wow, like wow, wow. I can't believe it's Friday and I haven't updated about last week yet. It was a different week last week. I was taking a food safety course two days. I thought it was supposed to be Monday and Tuesday but it was actually Tuesday and Wednesday. I did quite well...95% on the exam, so I now have a food safety certification. Yay!! I didn't actually make it to the gym last week, at all. My schedule was so screwed up, it just didn't happen. I did, however, make it to dance practice on Tuesday. That's about it, as far as resolution "progress" goes.

Being that it was Hallowe'en on Monday, I went to a couple of parties last weekend. On Friday, I dressed as Medusa - which meant cajoling Colette into putting a bunch of snakes in my hair. On Saturday, I was feeling a bit lazy, so I just went as a belly dancer. Unfortunately, when you go as a belly dancer to a party, they actually expect you to belly dance. After a couple of drinks, it probably wasn't pretty, but I had a lot of fun.

Side note: For a while now, I've been saying that I want to dress up as the Paperbag Princess for Hallowe'en one year. At the party on Friday, there was someone there that was dressed up as the Paperbag Prince. Yeah... Also, when I left the party, I stopped by the McDonald's. A girl came up to me while I was there and she started talking to me about my Medusa costume. She wanted to know where I got the snakes, because apparently, she was going to dress up as Medusa the next night. Her costume on Friday?? The Paperbag Princess. It was all very weird, but pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment