Friday, November 25, 2011

Wow, I have really been slacking. Mostly because no real progress has been made. My weight has pretty much been holding steady. I took a basic shift management course for work for the past two weekends. I also took a first aid course that I also needed for work. This means that my actual work schedule has been thrown off a bit. It also meant that I was able to go to a show last week on a night that I would normally be working. I was happy I had the night off. It also mean that my gym schedule has been thrown off. I went to the gym once last week and once the week before. That's about it. As for updating the blog, well, since this is the first post in four weeks, you can see how well I did there. As far as dance is concerned, apart from the class I missed at the beginning of the month because I was sick, i have been going every week. I still don't know the dance I am supposed to be performing in two weeks, so that's a bit of an issue.

Tonight, I am heading to Montreal with a friend to see a show. I was really hoping to see a different show in Boston today, but the logistics just didn't work out (as well as the fact that I am broke). Traveling twelve hours each way to see a show just seemed insane. Hopefully, I will have another opportunity in the near future. I have seen a bunch of videos from the various shows they've done on YouTube, so it seemed like it would be an awesome experience, but alas it was not to be.

My birthday is next week, so I got myself a birthday present online. I got pink sunglasses, a T-shirt that says 'Keep Calm It's Going to be Totally Awesome" and the Starship DVD. I was so happy when it came nut the shirt is way too big.

So that's what's been happening. Have a great week. Hopefully I'll actually remember to update again in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment