Sunday, February 6, 2011

Still work to do..

I think I am liking updating on Sundays rather than Saturdays. It gives me more time to accomplish things on the weekend than updating on Saturdays did. So how did I fare this week? Let's see....
  1. Update once a week. Here I am updating...so that's 6 for 6. I actually almost forgot this week, so I am extra proud that I managed to get to it.
  2. Get a new job. It was a slow week for job stuff. I had a call back and I had scheduled an interview but the more I thought about the job (the hours it would be for, the job description, etc) I decided ultimately  to cancel. The job would have been from 1-9pm Monday to Friday, which is not the best time for me if I want to keep dancing.
  3. Room cleaning. So that last chair is a bit better, not perfect though. It still has a few things on it, but it's not as bad as it was. The floor can still use some work. I did by a container for my dance though. I have to go through the dance stuff and put as much as I can in it now. I bought a container specifically to be able to fit under the bed so that should get all of my dance stuff out of the way. I think the next thing I need for my room would be a file cabinet. I have papers all over my room and having them in one place would go along way to helping me keep my room clean.
  4. Lose weight. I appear to have lost a few pounds, but we'll see if that last. 
  5. Go to the gym twice a week. I actually made it three times this week. Once again I broke my own record for the distance I can go in ten minutes on the Elliptical so that made me happy.
  6. Go through old clothes and books. I went through my closet  upstairs and got rid of the clothes I either don't wear or don't fit anymore. We brought them to the Salvation Army today. We tried taking them in yesterday but forgot to check where the Salvation Army was actually located before we left. We checked this morning and realized where we went wrong yesterday, so those clothes are out of the house/car now. So yay!! 
  7. Swear less. I don't think that happened this week. I was kind of annoyed a lot of the week and I probably swore a bit more than I have been lately.
  8. Dance practice. I don't think I practised everyday, but I did try practising every now and then. I also watched some old performance videos to remind myself of some of the moves. I did practice some of my old combinations. I also listened to some songs that I've always wanted to dance to.
Anyway, that was my week. In other news, Colette and I saw 'The King's Speech' today. It was really good and made me want to research more about the Royal Family. So that's pretty much what I did this afternoon.  Anyway, that's all for this week.

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you Wanda. Keep up the good work! Does this mean you are now addicted to Royal Family information???

    ReplyDelete