Sunday, March 27, 2011

A much better week all around.

This week was so much better than last week. I guess it really couldn't get much worse (without something terrible happening). The only thing that sucked was that I still didn't have access to my online accounts since I was waiting for my cards to come in the mail. But really, that is nothing compared to last week. My cards came on Friday so I was happy.
How did I do this week? Lets see....
  1. Updating the blog. Here we are...13 for 13. 1/4 of the way through 2011. 
  2. Get a new job. I had a test on Thursday for a government job. Hopefully, something comes out of that. I think I did pretty well on the test. 
  3. Room cleaning. Not much has come of that this week. My floor is pretty clear but I still have extraneous papers all over. My main goal for this upcoming week is to work on my computer desk. It is getting kinda ridiculous.
  4. Lose weight. Still holding out at the same weight.
  5. Going to the gym. I made it twice this week and I made it to Zumba yesterday. I am glad I went yesterday, I had a lot of fun. So my plan for this week is basically the same, I might try to go after work 3 times instead of two this week. 
  6. Old clothes and books. I haven't really done anything with that since last week. Will try to do more this week.
  7. Swear less. Not so much. Not as much as last week but more than the week before.
  8. Dance practice. I went to practice on Tuesday again. I also practised a little at home a couple of times. It turns out that there is one more class this week, so I will try to make it this week. After that, there won't be any classes with my teacher until nearly the end of April.
So, it could have been better but it could have been worse too.

In other news, I am completely addicted to this song:

No comments:

Post a Comment