Sunday, April 3, 2011

Running out of ideas for titles.

Not a bad week. Last night though, I thought I would relax on the couch with a glass of wine and watch my 'Greek' DVDs. The wine was quite good - It was very fruity. It didn't even taste like wine - which explains why by the time the last episode of the disc came on, the bottle was empty. It was sad...but tasty. I also had to deal with Colette mocking me mercilessly when she came home.

So, here's how I did this week....

  1. Updating the blog. Here we are - 14 for 14.
  2. Get a new job. I had a phone interview for the job from last week on Thursday. I also know that they checked at least one of my references. So, my fingers are crossed.
  3. Room cleaning. Still not great. I tidied my desk a bit and shredded some papers - mostly crazy old credit card bills.
  4. Lose weight. I appear to have lost a pound or two--yay!! I originally thought I had lost three or four pounds....then I let go of the wall.
  5. Go to the gym. So this week, I went to the gym 3 times after work and I went to Zumba yesterday. I am going to try to do the same this coming week, except I'll probably go to Zumba on Wednesday instead of on Saturday.
  6. Old books and clothes. Not much happening there this week.
  7. Swear less. Not so much this week. 
  8. Dance practice. I went to dance class on Tuesday - the last one for a while. I also put on music a couple time and just fooled around with it.
So, not a bad week, not as productive as it could have been though.

No comments:

Post a Comment