Sunday, April 10, 2011

Massive fail...

Nothing much happened this week with any of my goals. There were a bunch of false starts and almost progress. But actual progress....not so much.

So, how did I do?

  1. Updating the blog. Here we are - 15 for 15.
  2. New job. I haven't heard anything about the job I was hoping for yet. So that's disappointing. I did apply for a job this week. 
  3. Room cleaning. Not so much.
  4. Losing weight. Holding steady.
  5. Going to the gym. Massive fail this week. I went TO the gym three times this week but only worked out once. On Tuesday, I got to the gym and realized that I forgot my shoes at home. I didn't go Wednesday morning because I was planning on Zumba Wednesday night. I went to go to Zumba Wednesday night but the line for it was so long I had no hope of getting in to the class and the thought of being so squished into the room I could hardly move wasn't appealing. I did work out Thursday morning, I was going to go Friday as well but I fell down the stair Thursday night and was so sore that going to the gym just didn't appeal. This week, I plan to do better (I can't do much worse).
  6. Old books and clothes. Not so much.
  7. Swear less. I don't think I swore excessively much this week.
  8. Dance practice. No official dance practice this week. 
So not as productive as one would hope. Next week, should be better.

2 comments:

  1. Do you fall down the stairs on a regular basis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would seem that way. To be clear, the most recent incident involved a single stair - which somehow turned out to be more painful....

    ReplyDelete