Sunday, April 17, 2011

Slightly better.

I have to say that my motivation and interest is flagging. I do have a bunch of cleaning to do before next weekend. So, how did I do?

  1. Updating. Here I am. 16 for 16.
  2. New job. I don't think that other job is going to pan out. I've been checking jobs out online but nothing is really popping out at me. 
  3. Room cleaning. Not so much. I do have less dirty clothes on the floor than usual - so I guess that's good. I need to clean the bathroom, vacuum the hall, and clean up my floor this week.
  4. Lose weight. I think I lost a couple pounds this week. So yay.
  5. Going to the gym. I made it to the gym after work twice this week and went to Zumba yesterday. Much better than last week.
  6. Old books and clothes. Not so much.
  7. Swearing. I think I did better.
  8. Dancing. Other than casually dancing a couple times and Zumba, not much on that front this week.
So better than last week, but not by much.

No comments:

Post a Comment