Monday, July 25, 2011

So, yeah. Apparently I have given up on titles. Lately, they have all just been lamenting the fact that the blog is late again and were getting a bit redundant. So how did I do this week?
  1. Updating this blog. 30 out of 30. Not bad.
  2. Get a new job. I applied for one job this week. In other news, I now have more of a definitive end date for my temporary government job. It may end sooner than that though, depending on how much work there is left to do.
  3. Room cleaning. It definitely needs work. I also need to get all of my stuff that is scattered throughout the house and bring it to my room.
  4. Lose weight. I think I am down a couple pounds at least.
  5. Going to the gym. I went twice last week. I also did a lot of walking.
  6. Old books and clothes. Not much to report there.
  7. Swear less. About the same amount as normal I think this week.
  8. Dance practice. I went to practice on Tuesday but I don't think I did much else this week.
So that was my week. Nothing super interesting happened. Although, based on all of the reports from Comic Con this week, I have decided that I would really like to go sometime. It seems like a really cool experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment