Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Not a whole is new this week in Wandaland. I am pretty excited that my mom and my niece are coming to visit from Wednesday to Tuesday. We have lots of stuff planned to do while they are here, including taking the train to Montreal for the day and going to see the Lion King at the NAC. Until they get here, I do have a bunch of stuff to do to get ready. So are my resolutions going? Let's see...
  1. Update the blog. Here I am...late again, but here. 31 out of 31.
  2. Getting a new job. Nothing really new on that front.
  3. Room cleaning. No real progress but I do have to work on getting it better before Mom and Miss B get here. That's pretty much my plan for Tuesday and Wednesday.
  4. Lose weight. I think I am pretty much where I was last week.
  5. Going to the gym. I went twice last week again, no Zumba though.
  6. Old clothes and books. No progress there.
  7. Swear less. I don't know if less is the word I would use to describe my use of curse words this week.
  8. Dance practice. There was no class last Tuesday, so not much happened on that front either. On a related note, my teacher is going to be out of town for couple of months and asked me if I wanted to lead some dance practices while she was gone. There was some confusion about getting me the studio key, but I am now kinda excited. I don't know how the practice sessions are going to work yet but it will give me a boost for my own practice.

So, this week I read the book 'The Help' by Kathryn Stockett. I really enjoyed it. I heard about the book because I saw the trailer for the movie a bunch of times and it looked really interesting.

Anyway, not much else it new. Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment