Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wow, I left this one really late. Not much new happened this week. Oh, season premieres, yay!! Anyway, without further ado, here's how it went...spoiler alert: no real progress was made.

  1. Update this blog. Almost didn't happen, but here I am. 38 weeks down, 14 to go.
  2. New job. Not much to report, just more manager training. I also went to my first manager meeting.
  3. Room cleaning. Ok, this is getting laughable.
  4. Lose weight. I am back down 5 pounds. It may have something to do with me not eating a whole lot of food right before I weigh myself though.
  5. Going to the gym. Heh, heh, heh. Didn't happen this week either, whoops!
  6. Old books and clothes. No news here either.
  7. Swear less. I think I was better on this front at least.
  8. Dance practice. Didn't happen this week. Only one person would have been able to go, and there was a storm. 
See, I told you there was not real progress.

Let's see, this week I watched my season two 'Community' DVDs. I still love this video.



No comments:

Post a Comment