Monday, September 5, 2011

Woohoo!!

Happy Labour Day long weekend everyone!! This week was pretty uneventful, in general, apart from me finding a new obsession. I get more into it after I relate my progress. So how did I do? Let's see...
  1. Updating this blog. 36 out of 36. Yay!!
  2. Get a new job. Well, I got  a promotion at work. I start training to be a manager on Tuesday. I actually have to work during the day, so that will be a change.
  3. Room cleaning. Same ol', same ol'. My wall is still pretty much down. Plan on putting it back up soon. Haven't really determined the source of the leak though.
  4. Lose weight. Pretty much the same as it was last week. 
  5. Going to the gym. I went to the gym twice last week. So, the same as usual. I have to figure out when I want to go this week since my work schedule is all mixed up.
  6. Old books and clothes. No progress there.
  7. Swear less. I don't think I swore more, but I don't think I necessarily swore less either.
  8. Dance practice. I led practice last week. I think it went well, though I do have to work on how to teach moves to other people.
So, this week I watched 'A Very Potter Musical' on YouTube. It's a college musical starring Darren Criss, who joined the cast of 'Glee' in Season 2. I also ended up watching some of the other plays done by the same theatre company, 'Starkid'. They also did 'A Very Potter Sequel' and an unrelated musical called 'Starship'. I've really enjoyed them all. I've pretty much had the songs in my head for the last week. Anyway, here's part one of 'A Very Potter Musical'.

No comments:

Post a Comment