Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Another week with little to no progress. I pretty much just need to focus at this point and do something. That being said, here's another account of my complete lack of progress.

  1. Update the blog. Late as usual, but here I am.
  2. Get the new job. Back on overnights again this week. It's been okay, other than the fact that the other overnight manager quit my first night. Nothing else too notable happened on that front.
  3. Room cleaning. Still laughable. Hopefully I'll find the time to put my walls back up this week. No promises though.
  4. Lose weight. Right around where I was last week.
  5. Going to the gym. Wow, twice in one week... that's better than I've done for awhile.
  6. Old books and clothes. Not so much.
  7. Swear less. I don't think I did too bad this week. 
  8. Dance practice. Well, I went to dance practice. No one showed up which was disappointing. Two people had said they would attend, but then one cancelled and the other person thought it was off because the other person had cancelled. Of course, I didn't actually check my email between find out two people were coming and actually leaving for dance. Lesson learned.
Not much else is new, other than the fact that I am super happy that TV is back.

Now, it seems like posting videos at the end has become a bit of a theme. I really wanted to post 'It's not unusual' from Glee because I've watched it numerous times but I actually can't find a good version of it on YouTube. Instead, I will post a performance of what is becoming my favourite song.
Sorry Colette, couldn't resist....

No comments:

Post a Comment