Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wow, I am doubtful that these posts will ever be on time again. One can dream, I guess. I really just want to sleep but I am going to do this before I do. Anyway, here's how I did this week.
  1. Update this blog. 41 down, 11 to go. Holy crap..
  2. Get a new job. No forward momentum on this front. The task for this week will be to actually read the Peter's New Jobs emails I get everyday rather than just let them sit there.
  3. Room cleaning. Yay, I have walls again. They somehow didn't fit together the way they did before, but they are up. So, progress!!
  4. Lose weight. I am a few pounds down this week so Yay!!
  5. Going to the gym. I went twice this week, so that's good.
  6. Old books and clothes. Moving on...nothing to see here.
  7. Swear less. Still swearing but I don't think it was any worse than any other week.
  8. Dance practice. I did put on music and just danced around a couple times. It wasn't practice really but I had fun, and it was more than I did many other weeks. 
Anyway, this week I finished the book 'Everything I know about love, I learned from Romance Novels' by Sarah Wendell, of the website 'Smart Bitches, Trashy Books'. I really enjoyed the book. It was quite amusing and it actually got me thinking. It also got me to read a book by an author I had never read anything by. There was an excerpt from the book 'Bet Me' by Jennifer Crusie which intrigued me. I ended up reading that book  and I really enjoyed it as well. So it was a good book reading weekend. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment