Thursday, October 20, 2011

Wow this one is crazy late. But here I am. How did I do? Not really all that good. But here goes.

  1. Updating the blog. Super duper late but here I am. 42 down, 10 to go. Wow!
  2. New job. Yeah, I still haven't really caught up with my Peter's New Jobs emails. I will try again this week. 
  3. Room cleaning. Not much happened in this area this week.
  4. Lose weight. I am pretty much where I was last week.
  5. Going to the gym. I went twice again this week. Yay me!!
  6. Old clothes and books. So um...moving on.
  7. Swear less. I certainly haven't been swearing more. I actually did pretty good I think.
  8. Dance practice. Dance classes started this week. So yay! Actual structured classes. FTW. I might be performing at a show in December so will start learning a choreography in the next couple weeks. Yay!
Anyway, not much else is new. Colette made a 'Black Forest Cake' for her friend's birthday last weekend. It was soooo good. I pretty much devoured the half of the cake that was leftover over the next couple days. Man it was good. Anyway, that's really about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment