Sunday, May 15, 2011

Good news....

My ankle and knees are getting better but I didn't want to tax them too much so I took it easy this week. This coming week, I am only working tonight and tomorrow night, then I am going back home to Saskatchewan for a few days. I am really looking forward to that.

But first, how did I do this week?

  1. Updating this blog. Well, here I am. 20 for 20.
  2. Getting a new job. Well, I did a temporary job with the government, so I am quite happy. Unfortunately, as I said, it's just a temporary job and the hours aren't consistent so I am also planning on keeping my current job. In what capacity, I don't know. 
  3. Room cleaning. Could definitely be better.
  4. Lose weight. Amazingly enough, I only gained a pound or two from what I was last week. 
  5. Going to the gym. I didn't get there this week. I wanted to give my ankle some recuperation time. If I go at all this week, it will be Tuesday morning.
  6. Old books and clothes. Nothing new to report.
  7. Swearing. Yup, I've been swearing. Probably more than last week. 
  8. Dance practice. I went to dance class Tuesday. Sadly, by Wednesday morning I had forgotten what I had learned Tuesday night. I tried practising what I did remember but there are definitely some gaps.
So that's what happened this week. In other news, I went to see the movie 'Bridesmaids' last night, which I quite enjoyed. I also found out that my favourite show 'Chuck' was renewed for one more season, so I was quite happy. I also got a pedicure on Friday night, so every time I see my nice purple toes, my mood instantly brightens!!

Anyway, have a good week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment