Sunday, May 1, 2011

Yay, it's on time this week!!

Not too much of an eventful week this week, but it was a bit more productive than normal for some things (and as unproductive as normal for others). Anyway, I need a nap so I'll get right to it.
  1. Updating the blog. Here I am- on time this week too. 18 for 18.
  2. Getting a new job. I heard from a job with the government, so that's good. I don't know if I am going to get it - I could choose between two start dates - the 16 or 30th of May. Since I am going home on the 18th, I said the 30th -- I don't know if that will hurt my chances. Also this week, a friend told me to email her my resume - I don't know why - but she may have a lead on a job. So things are looking up.
  3. Room cleaning. Still a bunch of stuff on the floor. I tried to get most of my dirty clothes off the floor but now I have to sort out the rest. I should also wash those clothes.
  4. Lose weight. The scale claims I am a bit lighter. I don't know that I believe it. It may just be that I am wearing capris instead of full jeans today.
  5. Going to the gym. I did really well this week. I went to the gym three times this week after work and then to Zumba on Saturday. On Friday, I could even watch the Royal Wedding while I worked out. My goal is to do the same this week but I will try for at least twice plus Zumba.
  6. Old books and clothes. This is the one I have not been so good at lately.
  7. Swear less. Probably less but not sure.
  8. Dance practice. I started learning a new choreography on Tuesday, so I practised that a few times this week. I also just free danced to a few songs. No official practices but it's better than usual. 
So anyway that was my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment