Sunday, June 5, 2011

Better late than never

So, yes, I am late again. I really have no excuse other than sheer laziness. The good news is I got my new computer on Tuesday so I now have a computer in my room again. It is much more relaxing than upstairs. Anyway, on with how I did this week.

  1. Updating this blog. Yup, finally. 23 for 23.
  2. Get a new job. So I started training on Monday. I started the actual job on Wednesday. It's not bad but it's not very many hours. I am averaging probably 2 hours a day which really is nothing. I worked at my other job from 10pm to 2am on Thursday to get a few more hours. I will probably continue to work the other job 10pm - 2am a few days a week.
  3. Room cleaning. Well I finally got my suitcase away. I also managed to finally put the box from my computer in a  less troublesome place. Other than that, not much is new there. 
  4. Lose weight. The scale still claims that I am like 5 pounds less than I was at the start of the year. I'll take it. It's not a lot of progress but I'm getting there.
  5. Going to the gym. I went to the gym after my 10-2 shift on Thursday. It was the first time I had ever been to the gym at 2 am, so it was a bit different. Very quiet but kinda cool. I may start doing that after all my 10-2 shifts (except Sunday nights, when the gym isn't open). I also wanted to go to Zumba on Saturday but was still doing some admin work for my new job.
  6. Old books and clothes. Not much to report there.
  7. Swear less. I think I actually swore more than I did last week. 
  8. Dance practice. I went to the scheduled practice on Monday and class on Tuesday. I also practiced a few times this week on my own. 
So that's how I did this week. In other news, I read the book 'Spoiled' by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan this weekend. The authors are the people behind the website 'Go Fug Yourself' where they review celebrity fashion. Both the book and the website are hilarious. I thoroughly enjoyed the book. The website 'Smart Bitches, Trashy Books' reviewed it much better than I am able to.
Anyway, I hope everyone has a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment