Monday, June 27, 2011

Almost forgot...

So apparently, Mondays are my updating days now. I am just happy I remembered I did eventually remember to do it. So, how'd I do? Let's see:
  1. Updating. Yay! I am half way there! 26 down, 26 to go!
  2. Get a new job. I am getting about 20 hours a week at the new job. I am getting paid every week from there but it really doesn't seem like that much. I worked two shifts last week and three the week before. I put myself on call to work at the old job Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday nights. With the rain we got last week, I have been finding it hard to get motivated to do the new job. But it has to be done, I guess.
  3. Room cleaning. Bellydance stuff is still out. I did get rid of the plastic bags, though I now have to put away the stuff that was in them. I also have to clean around my bed and move stuff away from the wall. I will then have to take off the baseboards and panels. There is water getting into my room, and I am not sure where it is coming from. The wall that it is by doesn't even have a window so I am puzzled.
  4. Lose weight. I am five pounds down from where I was at the beginning of the year, so yay!. Here's hoping it continues in a downward direction.
  5. Going to the gym. I went to the gym twice last week. I didn't make it to Zumba though. I will have to check out the gym class schedule to see if there are any other classes I might make it to.'
  6. Old clothes and books. Colette took some of her things in to Salvation Army today so I added some of my old books to her pile. They were just the books I had ready, I will probably have to go through the books again in the near future.
  7. Swear less. I think I am pretty much on par with where I was last week.
  8. Dance practice. I am going to class on Tuesdays for the next month or so. At the gym last Wednesday, it was deserted so I practiced some moves by the mirror. I also practiced at home a few times as well.
Hope everyone had a good week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment