Monday, June 20, 2011

Lateness is becoming a theme

So, I am getting later and later with the updating thing. I just have to make a point to do it. Anyway, let's see how I did...
  1. Updating the blog. Here I am - 25 for 25. Almost at the halfway mark.
  2. Getting a new job. The new job is going okay. Still not getting too many hours. When I am not working on it though, I feel like I should be. I have been working more at my other job, which is good because on my last paycheque from it, I had $65 which doesn't really go to far. I am trying to work 3 4hr shifts a week there, which isn't a whole lot but it'll get me some money. Considering, I am still not entirely sure whether or not I have been paid from the new job yet. 
  3. Room cleaning. I put away the DVDs and the pop cans. I didn't get to the bellydance stuff. So that's for this week, as well as getting rid of all the plastic bags on my floor and general tidying.
  4. Lose weight. I do think that a few pounds have come off. I just need to watch what I am eating and eat real food rather than ice cream and Toffifee and popcorn twists.
  5. Going to the gym. I went to the gym between 2 and 2:30am twice this week. No Zumba this week either (I went with a friend to get pedicures instead). I am planning to go this week. Seriously this time.
  6. Old books and clothes. Moving on.....nothing to see here....
  7. Swear less. I swore under my breath more than I should have this week, especially when I realized I had dropped my $20 bill and bus tickets, and had to go home to get my debit card and bus fare. I was not happy.
  8. Dance practice. Well, the show went well. My timing was a bit off but overall I think it well. I didn't forget the dance or look to my left the entire dance, like I usually do. I also think I had some sort of facial expression that wasn't confusion, so yay!!
After dance practice last Monday, I realized that I sort of did my costume wrong (I hemmed the wrong end of the pant legs). So I undid it on Tuesday, and hemmed the right part and got both legs somewhat the same length. All while my sister was at work, so ! I did it all by myself!! I was impressed with myself. I also had to sew some ribbons to the legs in order to keep them up.

So anyway, that was my week. Have a good week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment