Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bella and Mom are on their way back home so I finally decided to update this here blog. I had a really good week with them. They arrived last Wednesday. On Friday, we took the train to Montreal and saw the Biodome and Old Montreal. On Saturday, we visited some cousins. On Sunday, we saw the Lion King at the National Arts Centre. Yesterday, we spent the day at the Calypso Waterpark and I got very sun burnt. It was a pretty good week, but how did I do with my New Year's resolutions?
  1. Updating this blog. Late again, but here I am. 32 of 32.
  2. New job. Nothing new to report this week.
  3. Room cleaning. The key to a clean room is having your mom visit, I believe. Not because it gives you a reason to clean, but because she takes one look at your room and starts to clean it for you. Not that that was my plan or anything. There is still some work that needs to be done on it but it is much, much, much better. Thank you, Mom!!! I love you!! (To be clear, I worked on it before she got here too)
  4. Lose weight. I am still where I have been the last few weeks.
  5. Going to the gym. I did not make it to the gym this past week at all, sadly.
  6. Old books and clothes. No progress here either.
  7. Swear less. I really had to watch my language this week with my niece around, but some not so good words still slipped out. In fact, by the time they left, Miss B had started saying 'crap on a cracker'. I've already apologized to her mother.
  8. Dance practice. No one actually knew that I was planning on running the practice sessions yet last Tuesday so I decided to stay home and get some cleaning done on my room. But now that I am in charge of the practices, I have a new reason to go out and dance and practice for myself. 
So, overall, I had a pretty good week. I think Colette, Bella and Mom had a good time as well.

Have a good week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment