Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Well, after the busy, busy week last week, this week has been rather mellow. Partly because I haven't been feeling all that great. I was also dealing with a crazy bad sunburn. It has finished peeling but one part of it is still bright red. Not fun. I had to leave work a bit early on Wednesday night because I just couldn't stand it anymore. I no longer squirm around like a crazy person, so that is improvement. So how did I do this week? Not too well I don't think, but let's see.

  1. Updating this blog. Super late but here I am. 33 weeks down, 19 to go.
  2. Get a new job. Nothing new to report here.
  3. Room cleaning. No progress has been made since Mom left, but it has yet to go back to the pre-Mom-cleaning-it state. So yay!!
  4. Lose weight. I think I am actually a couple pounds up this week.
  5. Going to the gym. I made it to the gym twice last week.
  6. Old clothes and books. No progress here either.
  7. Swear less. I don't think I did too bad this week. There were some slip ups but all in all, not too bad.
  8. Dance practice. So last week I held the first practice session at the studio. Unfortunately, no one showed up. I did stay for an entire hour and managed to practice on my own. It wasn't a complete waste of time. I just have to figure out a structure for these sessions now.
Anyway, that was my week. Not too bad, but I wish I felt better.

Anyway, have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment