Thursday, August 6, 2009

Do a little dance...

Tonight was the season finale of "So You Think You Can Dance". To honour the occasion, I thought I would post my favourite dances from this past season (mostly because this is the only season I actually watched). So today's favourite things are the following dances from SYTYCD Season 5:

  • Kayla and Kupono - Addiction: She is an addict, he is the addiction. Choreographed by Mia Michaels.

  • Brandon and Jeanette - Ruby Blue. Choreographed by Wade Robson.
  • Jeanine and Jason - If It Kills Me. Choreographed by Travis Wahl.
  • Randy and Evan - The Butt Dance. Choreographed by Mia Michaels.
  • Jason and Kayla - The Zombie dance. I have posted about it on my blog before you can find it here.

There are probably a bunch more but those are the routines that really stick out in my mind as being my absolute favourites.

1 comment: