Monday, August 24, 2009

It's a miracle!!

Tonight, I was called in to work to help clean. I got in at about 9 and got straight to work. I ended up in the stock room with the moveable shelves. After rearranging it and attempting to make everything fit, I started to mop. Just the mopping would have been easy, unfortunately, over time stuff tends to build up in the tracks that the shelves move and it fell to me to clean them out. Not the funnest (I have decided that's a word) job in the world. Four hours later, that job was done. I then started wiping down the outside of the shelves with a stainless steel cleaner. This required me to use a ladder. Unfortunately, there was an incident with the ladder where I fell off of it. I was uninjured and I managed to catch the stainless steel cleaner and the paper towels. Unfortunately, the ladder ended up being bent all to heck. I felt bad about breaking the ladder but was glad that it hadn't turned out worse. So today's favourite thing is not being injured when it seemed likely that I would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment