Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Something that appeals to the TV addict in me...

Way back, when I first got into "The Office", I started visiting a website called "Give Me My Remote". I really enjoy it. It has got me into a bunch of shows that I may have never watched without it. The recaps amuse me and the writer has access to a lot of background info that really interests me. One of the things that she does is a podcast with another TV blogger from "Ducky Does TV". I had listened to one of their podcasts last year but that was pretty much it. They then started podcasting regularly this past season of "So You Think You Can Dance" which I tended to listen to more regularly. I enjoyed hearing what they thought of the particular dances. I also started to listen to their regular podcasts particularly if they were going to be talking about "True Blood". So today's favourite thing is the "TV Talk Podcast Boldwith GMMR and Ducky".

No comments:

Post a Comment