Saturday, March 28, 2009

The early worm....gets the worm? That doesn't seem right.

The past few months really, because I have really no absolutely pressing matters I have to attend to first thing in the morning, I have been sleeping in until noon (sometimes later, sadly). Today, miracle of miracles, I was awake and upstairs by 8:30. Impressive, especially for a Saturday. The best thing to come from it was that I completely threw my sister off. She wasn't expecting me for another 3-4 hours. The worst thing to come from it was that she roped me into helping her defrost the freezer (which actually wasn't that bad as it was amusing to watch her try to reach the bottom of the freezer). Me getting up early also meant that we were able to begin doing our Saturday errands 2-4 hours earlier than we had been doing them. This meant that we had a pretty uneventful afternoon of watching some TV and reading. So all together not a bad day aside from me being really tired as I write this. So today's favourite thing is waking up in the morning.

1 comment: