Friday, March 20, 2009

Wow....um, just wow!

So, for the last few weeks now, I've been watching the new Joss Whedon show, Dollhouse. While it hasn't been spectacular, it also hasn't been absolutely awful. I just wasn't exactly into the show without reservations. After tonight's episode, I am definitely much more intrigued by the show and interested in seeing what happens next. It had a rather shocking development, which I won't reveal here because shocking developments aren't quite the same without the shock. Tonight's episode definitely gave me much more excitement for the show and where it's going. While I still have some minor problems with the premise, I am more interested in sticking with it than I was previously. So today's favourite things are gasp-worthy moments on TV (or movies or books).

In other news, today I found out I was hired for a McJob so that's good. Yay, potential money!

1 comment: