Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Do you want fries with that?

As I briefly mentioned in a post a while ago, I got a McJob. So yay! Money! I haven't actually started yet but my orientation was today so I can pretty much start right away. While working at a fast food place was never my intention, at this point I will pretty much take whatever I can get, and whatever I can get is fast food at this moment in time. I plan to continue to look for work in different areas but this job means that I am not quite as terribly broke as I was getting to be. I am hoping that works out well for me. I have never worked in a fast food place before so this will be something new for me. I also enjoy that I will be paid for the three hour orientation I was at tonight so I having money coming in soon even if that is the only thing I am paid for on that pay cheque. So today's favourite thing is actually having money coming in.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, McDonald's jobs are not that bad as jobs as people say. You can learn a lot there and make a lot of friends too. There are also flexible hours that you won't get in a lot of places. I heard employees even get free food while working there. They did make some improvements in what they offer as food with salads and desserts. Of course, it's a customer service job and you'll have to deal with all kinds of people which is where the negative side is.

    ReplyDelete