Sunday, March 22, 2009

"Oh, God! The sugar...."

Today after much hinting by my sister, I made brownies. It was the recipe that my mom always made but I don't remember ever personally making it, so I kept running into the living room to show it to her to make sure I was doing it right. It went alright. I mixed it all together and put it into a pan and then into the oven. That was when I went over the recipe again and realized I forgot the sugar. Luckily, when I realized I had forgotten it, it had only been less than a minute and I was able to take the brownies out. I then poured the sugar onto the brownies and started mixing it on the plan. It didn't work out that well and I got sugar everywhere but for seemed easier than scraping everything off the pan and into the bowl. In hindsight, it wasn't....Anyways, the brownies pretty good. So it all worked out okay. So today's favourite thing is screwing things up horribly and still having it work out okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment