Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fancy meeting you here!

Today, I went with my sister on her Lenten journey thingy where we go to a different church each week during lent. This is the first week I actually went with her because the service was actually at a time that it seemed likely that I might be able to be up on time for. Plus it was Catholic, so I didn't have to go to two different service in one weekend. Always, a bonus. I just moved to Ottawa so I don't know many people so I was surprised when some people came over and started to talk to me. It was my cousin's wife and daughter. I believe that it was the daughter's actual parish and her mom was just visiting for the week. It was rather cool to meet them there and a rather odd coincidence. So today's favourite thing is meeting people you know in unexpected places.

No comments:

Post a Comment