Saturday, March 7, 2009

"I think this line's mostly filler."

I went to the theatrical production of the musical "Nunsense" tonight which I enjoyed rather enjoyed. There's nothing like biblical humour ("Mary Magdalene tarts, they look easy." "And cheap!") I tend to enjoy musicals (both the plays and the movies). Some people get thrown off by people randomly bursting into song, but I am good with that because, quite frankly, I actually do occasionally randomly burst into song. The choreography needs work and I don't have the musical accompaniment, but other than that, I can relate. Some of my favourites include (but aren't limited to): Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog, the Once More With Feeling episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Chicago (both the movie and the play, but mostly the play), White Christmas, Singing in the Rain (other than the whole movie in the movie thing, that was weird), and probably many more.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, our family is quite weird, isn't it? Not only do we randomly burst into song, but others join in as well. Tres bizarre!

    ReplyDelete