Monday, March 23, 2009

What a thoughtful birthday present!

For my last birthday, my sister bought me a 37" flat screen TV. It was awesome and very, very generous. Well, that's what I like to tell people anyway. The truth is that she bought herself a 37" flat screen TV on my birthday. You can see where I may be confused, can't you? Anyway, she gave me her old TV to watch downstairs. I have to say, I enjoy having a TV that I can watch downstairs because I can do things down there while watching it or during commercials without having to worry about when it comes back on. I only tend to watch the TV on Sundays and Mondays. Sundays, because I tend to watch the Amazing Race while she watches The Simpsons, and Mondays, because Castle (a new show starring the awesome Nathan Fillion aka Captain Hammer aka Mal Reynolds...........where was I?) doesn't come on until 10 and I don't really like watching TV that late upstairs because Colette goes to bed earlier than that. I am usually done watching TV by 10 but Mondays, not so much. So, today's favourite thing is having a TV in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment