Saturday, March 21, 2009

"Extreme"ly satisfying!

Today for lunch, my sister and I went to Extreme Pita. It was quite enjoyable. Normally, when we are out grocery shopping et al. we go grab some shawarma but today we went to a different grocery store that was closer to the Extreme Pita than it was to any good shawarma place. I enjoy Extreme Pita because of a few reasons:

  1. There is more than one size available.
  2. You can get various vegetables grilled.
  3. You can get freestyle pitas as well as chef creations.

Compared to Pita Pit, that is good because, well, Pita Pita doesn't have any of those things (Well, not since I was last there last summer). I also find, at least in Canada, that there seem to be more locations of Extreme Pita than there are of Pita Pit. I know there a quite a few locations in Regina, SK while Pita Pit only has two (which I have never been to, but I have been to Pita Pits in Montreal and Boston). I am not even sure where a Pita Pit is in Ottawa.

No comments:

Post a Comment