Monday, June 15, 2009

Back to work...

At work, as I have mentioned previously, they are doing all sorts of renovations. This means that they are massively cutting the hours that people are getting. For the past couple of weeks the onkly hours I have been getting are weekend overnight shifts, so not a lot. Yester day Iwas able to pick up a shift, which was nice because it wasn't overnight and it was a bit of a shorter shift. For some reason, it just seemed less stressful. I was also luck that I was able to pick up that shift yesterday because the restaurant will be closed completely from Tuesday to Thursday, so unless I get hours at a different location, I don't have the option of picking up shifts on those days.So today's favourite thing is being able to pick up shifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment