Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I knew that..

I had an interesting day at work. Not so much in terms of customers, but more to do with my hours. I got a call last night asking if I could work today from 2-10. I didn't mind doing that and got to work at a few minutes to two. Then I found out that I wasn't actually supposed to work today. That was rather annoying because I wasn't about to go home and come back for three, but I managed to occupy myself for an hour. So the end of the shift finally came and I was ready to go home, when one of the managers put me on somewhere else because she thought I was on until 11. I was pretty sure I was off at ten, I was ready to be off at 10 but I figured that they knew what they were talking about because they had the schedule. It sucks having to stay later when you get your mind set on leaving at a certain time, especially when you only find out when you thought you were able to go home. I got the manager to check the schedule again and lo and behold, I was right. I was off at 10. So I was able to leave and it was only fifteen minutes later and not one hour. So today's favourite thing is being right (especially when it means you get to go home earlier).

No comments:

Post a Comment