Sunday, June 28, 2009

We're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

Don't worry! That is not my attitude at work. It is, however, the slogan for a "Demotivator" at despair.com. They are basically parodies of the motivational posters that started coming out a few years ago with the picture and then a caption at the bottom. If you click on the link above, I have a feeling you will know exactly what I am talking about. Now, whenever I see an actual motivational poster I keep expecting a snarky caption at the bottom and it surprises me when the caption is actually sincere. Maybe it's just my dark sense of humour but the snarkiness of some of the demotivators really amuse me. Here are some of my favourites:

Desair.com also has amusing T-Shirts as well as other rather amusing products. I highly recommend looking through the website. So today's favourite things are the "Demotivators" at Despair.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment