Saturday, June 20, 2009

What the heck was I going to write about?

I am pretty sure that before I went to work I knew exactly what my post for today was going to be about. Now that I am home again, I have absolutely no idea what it was. It wasn't a hugely eventful day for me. I pretty much slept, read, and various other non-extraordinary things. What I did read was quite enjoyable though. Since before I even started watching the series "True Blood", I've been trying to get into the books they're based on. I started reading the first one before I watched the season and finished it well after. I think part of my problem may have been trying to read/watch them both at the same time because while the series is based on the books, not everything is exactly the same so it was hard to separate the two. I have since read the second and am starting the third. Once I got into the books, they have been quite enjoyable. Provided, of course, that you like reading about vampire-type creatures. So anyway, unless an unlikely event occurs where I remember my intended topic for this post, today's favourite things is the Sookie Stackhouse mystery series by Charlaine Harris.

No comments:

Post a Comment