Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's a good thing I have a job....

A few months ago, I wrote about the computer game, "Sims 2". A couple of weeks ago, the latest version "Sims 3" came out. I put off buying it but caved in and bought it today. It's quite interesting but it's going to take a while to get used to. I was finding that with the "Sims 2", I had kind of hit a wall so it's nice to be able to discover the new features in the latest version. There a bunch of things I really like about the "Sims 3" such as picking specific character traits for your sims such being a klepto or being very flirty. It's also really easy to customize your characters. Also, you have more freedom about where your sims go and don't have to save your game when you move from place to place. I haven't found everything out about the game but it's been interesting. So today's favourite thing is discovering the features of a new game.

No comments:

Post a Comment