Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Life. Better.

A few months ago, I watched a few episodes of the show "Better Off Ted". The show is about a man named Ted (go figure!) who works at a big corporation (Veridian Dynamics) and the people and problems that come with the job. It's quite an amusing show and I am glad it was renewed for another season, no matter how bad it's ratings were. Right now, they are airing some of the episodes that they didn't air during the regular season and I quite enjoyed tonight's episode. My favourite thing about the show though is that there is some sort of commercial for the company. The commercials are very tongue-in-cheek and I get a kick out of them. I believe the following video is from the first episode:

This next video was made when the show was pre-empted for a speech from President Obama:

So today's favourite thing is the Veridian Dynamics commercials from "Better Off Ted".

No comments:

Post a Comment