Friday, June 12, 2009

"This is the smallest amount of power to go to someone's head."

At work, they are doing some major renovations. It's crazy. So while they renovate, not only to I get practically zero hours, we also only have Drive-Thru open (which pretty much explains why I get zero hours). I don't know if they allow this during the day, but on my overnight shift, customers were allowed to walk through. Not quite so enjoyable, in fact it made my time as the person to hand out the orders h-e-double hockey sticks. Because not only were orders being inserted into random places in the queue, people seemed to less inhibited or something when there was just a window as opposed to a counter or a car. Now, normally, they would be the people to come into the store to order, so I would have to put up with them or get the security guards to do their thing. With the walk through, I could just close the window and lock it. It was pretty awesome. Especially for one guy (*shudder*). So todays favourite thing is being able to to just close and lock the window when people were being inappropriate or rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment