Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Aargh.....

Tonight, I had a doctor's appointment. I left in plenty of time and got to the general area in lots of time but they were doing construction in that area and there were no parking spots anywhere. Well, there were spots but pretty much every potential parking spot had a no parking sign next to it. It was really annoying. I ended up being late to the appointment because of the parking issue. I pretty much decided enough was enough and parked right beside the building I needed to go in. When I got in there, there was no one there. I got in to the room where the doctor would see me right away. And then I waited...and waited....and waited.....and waited. The entire time I was waiting I kept worrying that I was going to get a ticket or get towed or something. When I got in to the room, I had hoped that it would be a quick visit and I could go (it was a quick visit once the doctor actually arrived). I contemplated leaving a couple times but decided against. When I got out of the appointment, I found out that the car was still there, unticketed, and that I had been waiting 30-40 minutes for the doctor. So today's favourite thing is not getting towed or ticketed when you think you will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment