Thursday, July 16, 2009

And the pieces fall into place....

For the past four days, I have been participating in a workshop series that's supposed to help me figure out what I want to do with my life. It mostly consisted of working on a book that examines different parts of your life to determine what you like to do, how you want your life to go and what skills you have demonstrated. I also took a personality test to help me determine which careers I am most suited for. I found it really helpful and I have kind of figured out why my Speech Pathology plan didn't work out so well for me. I have a clearer plan for the direction I want to go in with my life and I just have to pick the direction to work towards it. I am no longer wandering aimlessly so it's a good feeling. So today's favourite thing is knowing which direction to take with your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment