Sunday, July 12, 2009

Just call me cheater....

Usually when I write my blog posts, I tend to write them before I got to sleep for the night. Very rarely, I start them before midnight so I have to change the date and time so that they show up for the day that the events I am writing about transpired. That's why if you look at the time stamp, very often it says 11:59 pm. This weekend I was really bad about updating the blog because after working overnight, I really just wanted to go to bed. So tonight I wrote my posts for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It was nice not having to worry about the blog for those two days but it kinda took some thinking so that I remembered what I did Friday and Saturday. But anyway, today's favourite thing is being able to change the date and times that show up for each blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment