Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Comfortable but not exactly pretty....

Today my new Crocs arrived!

I had to order them online because they didn't have any lime green ones in the store. I don't really see the point in getting a pair of traditional Crocs in a regular colour- they aren't exactly pretty shoes. I have been looking for new crocs for a few months - my old lime green crocs started to lose any grip they may have started with and the soles started getting holes in them. Everytime I went looking for them, I found a pair of non-traditional Croc-brand shoes that I liked. I have a pair of the sandals that I use when I shower at the gym.
On my last trip to the Croc store, I found a pair of sandals with heals that I really like.
They started off rubbing my feet the wrong way but since then they have gotten more comfortable. All of them are pretty comfortable actually. During pretty much any month that isn't in the winter, I pretty much live in my crocs because I enjoy being able to just slip them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment