Sunday, July 5, 2009

Memories....

Today, we came home from Quebec City. It was a good trip and it was interesting seeing all of the things I remembered from the last time I was there in 2002. That time, I was with a group of people I lived with in Katimavik. We spend the last weekend of our time together in and around Quebec City. We were actually living in Cornwall, Ontario at the time so it was quite a big trip for us. On the way home, in 2002, we stopped at a picnic along the way for supper and sort of a end celebration. On the way home this time, we stopped at a rest area for a bathroom break and some ice cream. It wasn't until we were sitting eating the ice cream that I realized it was the exact same rest area that I had stopped at in 2002. I thought that was pretty cool. When I got home I looked at my photo album to be sure, and sure enough, it was the same. Seeing those pictures again also reminded me of what a great time I had on Katimavik 7 years ago and then I depressed myself that it has been so long since that time. So today's favourite thing is seeing things that remind you of good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment