Monday, July 20, 2009

What a way to end the day....

Today, nothing really special happened. I had a weird dream involving a bunch of people wanting to shoot each other and me freaking out. At the end, everyone made up at the end and decided to go to "the Mon-tan". Apparently, they didn't know how to pronounce "Montana". It was an odd, odd dream. I went to work as well but nothing particularly out of the ordinary happened. When I got home though, I found that my sister had bought vanilla ice cream. She bought more strawberries on Sunday so I was able to smoosh them up and put them on the ice cream. It is one of my favourite things ever. It's much more enjoyable for me than strawberry ice cream from the store. We mooshed some strawberries with the chocolate ice cream we had last week but that wasn't quite as enjoyable; possibly because I am not a huge fan of chocolate and fruit together (aside from fondue, and chocolate/banana combinations). So today's favourite thing is eating fresh strawberries on vanilla ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment