Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Canada Day!!!

I had a pretty relaxing Canada Day, this year. Last year, I was in Boston for Canada Day and Ottawa for the fourth of July so I really didn't celebrate either. The year before, I was in Ottawa for Canada Day and my sister had a get together. Then I went back to Boston and saw the fireworks for the fourth of July, so I celebrated both that year.
I didn't go downtown for any of the festivities this year. I had planned to go down for noon but I was pretty tired so we didn't end up going. We ended up going to see a movie instead which I enjoyed. My sister and I then played a couple games of cribbage which I hadn't played in a long time. She won both times which wasn't quite as enjoyable. Both games were pretty close so it wasn't too bad. Other than that, I really didn't do much other than...oh yeah, work! I had the overnight shift last night. It wasn't as bad as I was expecting. It was pretty steadily busy but it was no worse than a typical weekend overnight. Somehow, it seemed like there were less drunk people than usual, which seems odd. But anyway, today's favourite thing is having a better night than expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment