Monday, May 18, 2009

All I want to do-oo-oo-oo-oo

A few weeks ago, my sister bought a Sugarland CD. It's the special version so there are a few extra songs on it. We've been listening to it pretty consistently in the car and songs that I previously had no idea existed are repeaters for me. The songs are quite catchy and easy to sing along with (which makes it a good car CD). So today's favourite thing is the special edition of "Love on the Inside" by Sugarland. In case you're wondering, the songs I especially like are: 'All I Wanna Do', 'It Happens', 'What I'd Give', 'Fall into You', and the covers of 'Life in a Northern Town' and 'Come on Get Higher' (I never heard the original of 'Come on Get Higher' until I heard the Sugarland verson. Now I hear it all the time at work. It's by Matt Nathanson).

No comments:

Post a Comment