Friday, May 8, 2009

Book worm

I love to read. I don't tend to read anything that's especially deep. It's ususally just a nice way to pass the time. There are a few specific authors I go back to again and again, especially if they have a series of connected books I am especially into. About a year and a half ago, I got into one particular series thanks to one of my sisters and I get so excited when a new book for it comes out. I bought the latest one in the series a couple days ago and finished it this morning. It was quite satisfying and yet on some levels I was thinking "What just happened?" Hopefully the next one comes out sooner rather than later. I am really interested to see what happens next. So today's favourite thing is the enjoyment of the latest book in a series.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, You can't tell us you enjoyed a good book without telling us what book it was. You got me curious.

    KK

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the lastest in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. All of those books are pretty good. Michelle has most of them.

    ReplyDelete